Sunday, March 15, 2009

Travel

Hello!  Most of my meetings are done.  I am pretty much meeting -"ed" out!  I will still have to have one more meeting on Wednesday.  Pray for my patience :).  I will be traveling up to Eldoret tomorrow.  Please remember that the roads here are pretty bad and traffic is heavy on this road.  So, pray for safety in my travels tomorrow.  
      I will need to do a bit of work on my ESL class on Tuesday so I can get copies made on Wednesday.  That will have to happen after my team meeting.  We have to work on our team vision, mission and goals.  Hopefully, we can hash them out fairly quickly as we have already done some work on them this past week.
      Thursday, I plan on traveling to Turkana.  That road is terrible and long.  It used to take us about 4 or 5 hours to make the trip.  Now it takes about 8 or 9 hours.  So, it could be a long day.  Please pray that there be no troubles with my vehicle or the other one traveling with me.  Also pray for safety.
        Last but not least, pray for my upcoming ESL class.  This will be the first class so I am a bit anxious.  I know I shouldn't be, but there it is.  So, pray I get everything pulled together and that the students will learn a lot of good things during the week.  Pray also that they will find people to practice with once they return to their homes for the weeks in between classes.
       Thanks for traveling along with me in this blog!  Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment