790. Technology gone awry in Bob's class but we soldiered on anyway.
791. Terry O'Casey and a challenge he couldn't refuse.
|2 steps before he fell off :)|
792. Thai food with Terry and students interested in missions.
793. Spending time with the Seidels - Fun!
794. A walk to the store.
795. Bob's shoes fixed with bungie cords - still Bob!
796. Sad goodbyes
797. Safe travels to airport and home.
798. No problems with car rental - first car rental ever!
799. Blue moon!
800. A great meal with fun people.
801. A deer in the yard and I got a picture!
802. A colorful shirt - fun to see.
803. Worship with family and friends.
804. Driving and seeing birds on fence posts. A marvel.
805. Great Platte River Road Archway - a museum over the road - a sight to behold!
806. Seeing the Mordens in U.S. at the same time as me - an odd occurrence.
807. Abe playing and enjoying football.
808. A lovely place to stay after a long 3 days of driving.
809. Found - a place to rent in TN!
810. Turkana team meeting in Indianapolis - all in the States right now.
811. Catching up with teammates here.
812. Pastoral care visitation with a friend to a friend. :)
813. Another generation catches the Bible Bowl bug.
814. Riding around with the lid off.
815. Getting some paperwork done.
816. Time with Mark and Indy.
817. My how they've grown! - Friends' boys.
818. Fun times with the Benedicts.
819. Looking for Mums with Kelly.
820. Zaharakos - Columbus, IN
821. Soda fountain drinks.
822. A great visit at FRCC.
823. Food and Fellowship.
824. Broncos win! Watching REAL football. :)
825. Lunch with Monica.
826. Dinner with friends who are family.