Thursday, October 22, 2009

Problems

Hello!
Sorry it has been so long since I posted! My internet
connection has been more off than on this month. So, I am typing this
in hoping I can stay connected long enough for it to post. Please
pray for me this evening. I will be teaching at a women's course. I
know more about Turkana men because that is usually who I teach. So,
pray that I will say what needs to be said to these women about God's
love for them and how they can grow as Christians.
RAIN! We have had two small rain showers since Oct 9th.
Please continue to pray for good rain!
MZee - please keep praying for this boy. He is off the
medicine, but the fungal infection is still there. It is much smaller
than when he first started but it is not completely gone. So, pray
that his body will complete the healing. If it gets worse, we will
have to find a doctor to treat him in Nairobi and that can get pretty
expensive. He was on some very strong anti-fungal medicine and the
doctor in Eldoret doesn't know what else to try. So, pray that the
great physician can heal his body here in Turkana!
I hope all is well with all of you! Thanks for being faithful
in checking to see if I have posted anything. Sorry it has been so
long. Keep my internet server in your prayers. It is a real bummer
to be without internet for a week or two at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment