Friday, February 26, 2010

unusual sight :)

Hello!

This is just a short note. Yesterday as I was stuck in Nairobi
traffic, I noticed something I don't see everyday. There was a small
truck next to me that was carrying some tin roofing sheets. These
stuck out behind the end of the truck. At home, we would see some red
bandana or some such thing tied to the items hanging over the end.
Here, that is not normal at all. Usually there is nothing. This
truck was unique.

This truck had stuck some branches from a fuchsia plant on each side
that was sticking out the back end of the truck. This resulted in
some bright pink flowers serving to tell other motorists about the
extra long items. I just thought that was quite inventive on the
drivers' part and wanted to share it with you. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment