Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A free tip :)

Hello!
      When I first came to Kenya, I ended up with two sets of the same plastic kitchen utensils.  I don't know why, but the extras have come in handy.  I still have them all.  Sometimes you need two narrow spatulas or two slotted spoons.  So, I haven't bemoaned the fact that I had two.  There was only one item that I have had problems figuring out what to do with the second utensil.
      You can only really use one spaghetti "spork" utensil at a time.  It is kind of like a slotted spoon only it has teeth on the outer edges.  They help you get spaghetti out of a common serving bowl onto your plate.  I recently found a use for the spare spaghetti spork.  It makes a great back scratcher!
      So, there is your free tip for the day.  I hope it helps you not have itchy backs!

No comments:

Post a Comment