75. My blue room - soothing, comforting, home.
76. Clear blue sky today with no desert dust haze!
77. Out of the blue - an e-mail from a loved one who rarely writes. :)
78. borrowed - a truck to get to class while mine was at the mechanics' garage.
79. found - patience when my students were not getting "articles."
80. inherited - freckles from my grandma - I love her and them!
my freckles - so many more in this desert than ever before!
81. before 9 am - overslept but still made it on time to teach!
82. before noon - ESL students playing a sentence game and getting it!
83. before 7 pm - walking with "my" kids part way home. Their bright smiles at something new.
3 gifts that might not have been
84. "My" Turkana kids of the heart.
|a few of "my" kids of the heart|
85. My English students praying together for my family.
86. Serving here in Turkana land - God's pure and precious grace to me!
3 graces found in friends
87. a walk with friends just to catch up on the week and get exercise.
88. Visiting with my teammates next door - sweet grace!
89. A friend who listens from afar and loves deep!
90. a song heard - Ngakot a Yesu - The blood of Jesus has power - it washes all our sins away!
91. lively praise in church.
92. sharing baked goods with friends.
93. A noisy but fixed air conditioner - I hope!
94. New ways to think on discipleship.
95. "Trumpet of Jesus" song - a happy blast from the past.
So there is my list from this week. God is so good to me all the time and these are just a few of the gifts he has given to me. Even so, it is good to think of His gifts each day in order to help me be more grateful. I pray you are all having a great week!