300. Singing songs in English with friends - priceless!
301. Elias Harris riding his bike on his own today!
3 gifts surprisingly found
302. Dog vitamins found that I forgot I had.
303. Fried apple pies with chapati dough - surprisingly good even though I guessed on the recipe all the way through.
304. Some Easter egg wraps that I thought I had used.
3 gifts in His word
305. Psalms 25:10 "All paths of the Lord are mercy and truth for those who keep his covenant and testimonies."
306. Mark 10:50-52 - What a follower of Jesus does.
307. Isaiah 53:11 - His anguish makes it possible for me to be counted righteous!
gifts at 11 am, 2 pm, and 6 pm
308. 11 am - A fun party being prepared.
309. 2 pm - Being able to encourage some kids about their school grades. 1st term is over for them this year! Now they get a month break.
310. 6 pm - Time spent just being present with the Harris family outside at play. :)
311. An unexpected gift of song and a basket during the party!
312. Jesus willingly allowed himself to be nailed to the cross for me and my sins.
313. Thanksgiving dinner complete with pumpkin pie at the Harrises with their workers - a great thing to do on Good Friday!
314. Some free online books found :).
3 gifts waited for
315. Waiting to hear from family on skype - I love technology!
316. Reflecting on this day of doubt and fear knowing the disciples only had to wait a short time before seeing him again - ALIVE.
317. Waiting for a wonderful celebration of my bday with the Harris family. I even got to blow out candles.
3 gifts rising up
318. I rose from my bed to a new day this morning.
319. Singing "Christ Arose" at the same time with fb friends across the pond.
320. That Christ is Risen! He is Risen Indeed!!
321. My friend's poem about Jesus dancing and belly laughing early in the morning in his briefly occupied tomb. It is short & fun - read it!
a gift hiding, held and heard
322. My cat, Chewy, hiding from all the kids in the house.
323. Holding Chewy so the kids could pet him before letting him hide.
324. I heard a beautiful bird singing today on my walk.
325. A fun party with the school kids.
Please be in prayer for my teammates, Gene and Melba Morden. They are currently in the States trying to help with Gene's mother who is ill. They have had to stay longer than expected. Pray for her well-being and for their wisdom. Thanks!